Dr. Brent Boyce, an experienced dermatologist, engages in quality clinical research at a site in Bay City MI United States. He has worked on several clinical trials in Acne, Psoriasis, Atopic Dermatistis and Rosacea. He is recognized for fast recruitment rate and his deep focus on maintaining quality in his clinical trials. His site is a dedicated clinical research site managed by experienced professionals and equipped with all necessary infrastructure.
Here are some brief details of profile. For more details, log on to Credevo.
Therapeutic Area: Dermatology
Country: United States
Professional Experience: 15 Years
Clinical Research Experience: 10 Years
Qualification: MD, Dermatology
Site: Great Lakes Research Group, Inc., Bay City MI United States
Proven expertise and capabilities
Dr. Boyce has worked on more than 40 clinical trials. Most of these clinical trials were sponsored by top 10 pharma companies in the world. His performance in these trials have always attracted trial teams to work with him again. Here are highlights of his rich clinical trial experience.
- Worked on more than 40 clinical trials in Acne, Psoriasis, Atopic Dermatistis and Rosacea patients, besides some other related indications.
- Demonstrated high recruitment potential across multiple clinical trials and has been able to meet recruitment targets well in time.
- Ably supported by a team of clinical research professionals managing his clinical trials.
- Has access to broad pool of patients.
- Worked on clinical trials from top 10 pharma companies, as well as top 10 CROs, besides several other small-medium scale organizations.
- With professional management, site is able to turn around all regulatory and documentation needs in a fast manner.
Dr. Boyce has a well established site, equipped with all necessary infrastructure to support any clinical trial in relevant segments. Site is ably managed by clinical study coordinators and managers, under personal supervision of Dr. Boyce.
Potential investigator for clinical trials in
Dr. Brent Boyce would be happy to consider your new clinical trials and discuss ways to work on them.
Provide a brief introduction to your clinical trial requirement and contact details to get in touch with Dr. Boyce.
Refer Dr. Boyce
Share this profile with your colleagues and network to help them find a potential investigator.