Credevo is a global consulting organization supporting healthcare product development from clinical development to commercialization. Credevo provides strategic support for products including pharmaceuticals, biologics, nutraceuticals, and medical devices, in the following areas.
- Clinical Development: Credevo's expertise in clinical development supports to build strategy, plan, design and manage clinical trials in all major regions. Credevo specializes in cross-regional conduct of clinical trials.
- Regulatory Support: Through local regulatory expertise worldwide, Credevo facilitates product registration, regulatory approval, marketing authorization, clinical trial approval and import permit for pharmaceuticals, biologics, nutraceuticals, and medical devices globally.
- Feasibility Support: Credevo facilitates feasibility assessments by utilizing innovative tools, international strategic teams and information network in performing feasibility assessments.
- Products: Build foresights into your products’ journey through different stages of testing, investigations, approvals, customer acceptance and market performance.
- Markets: Develop key understanding of customer groups and their requirements. Identify potential markets, roadblocks and best ways forward in unknown territories.
- Clinical Trials: Assess the feasibility to conduct your clinical trials with 100,000+ investigators worldwide. Build recruitment projections and identify best sites to work with.
- Licensing (out-/in-): Utilizing a global network of companies, Credevo assists in out-licensing and in-licensing of innovative assets worldwide.