Dr. Jeffrey Potts, a thoroughly experienced investigator, practices at different locations and conducts clinical research at a wonderful site in Bay city MI United States. He has tens of clinical trials in dermatology, pain management, geriatric medicines, female hormonal disorders and diabetes, to his credit. Site is fully quipped and is committed to conduct global quality clinical trials.
Here are some brief details of profile. For more details, log on to Credevo.
Country: United States
Professional Experience: 18 Years
Clinical Research Experience: 14 Years
Site: Great Lakes Research Group, Inc, Bay City MI United States
Proven expertise and capabilities
Dr. Potts has worked on more than 150 clinical trials on various indications in internal medicine. Here are the highlights of his rich and useful clinical trial experience and potential.
- Worked on more than 150 clinical trials in dermatology, pain management, female hormone disorders and diabetes patients, besides several other internal medicine trials.
- Demonstrated high recruitment potential across multiple clinical trials and has been able to meet recruitment targets well in time.
- Ably supported by a team of clinical research professionals managing his clinical trials.
- Takes care of patients at his hospice and medical practice locations and is able to broad pool of patients.
- Worked on clinical trials from top 10 pharma companies, as well as top 10 CROs, besides several other small-medium scale organizations.
- With professional management, site is able to turn around all regulatory and documentation needs in a fast manner.
Potential investigator for clinical trials in
Chronic low back pain
Iron deficiency anemia (IDA)
Respiratory disorders like asthma and COPD
Dr. Jeffrey Potts would be happy to consider your new clinical trials and discuss ways to work on them.
Provide a brief introduction to your clinical trial requirement and contact details to get in touch with Dr. Potts.
Refer Dr. Potts
Share this profile with your colleagues and network to help them find a potential investigator.