Lao People’s Democratic Republic (PDR) government is giving the highest priority to the healthcare sector, and this is creating a good opportunity for foreign country manufacturers like Indian and China to export low-cost high-quality generic drugs into Laos.
Lao's is a small country with a very small market for medical, health, and other pharmaceuticals. The healthcare provided at the local level often struggles from a lack of qualified staff, inadequate infrastructure, and the need for an affordable device and drug supply.
The country offers a significant opportunity for generic products. Moreover, the government has also come up with offers and incentives for investments in the field of pharma sectors for promoting the health of the public.
To register the generic drug in Laos, you need to know the following
- Which is the regulatory authority in Laos?
- How about Bioequivalence/Bioavailability studies?
- Is the foreign bioequivalence data acceptable in Indonesia and in which conditions the bioequivalence studies are necessary?
- What are the complete requirements to register your generic drug in Laos?
- How about the manufacturing site accreditation, or other such requirements for registering the generic drug?
- How can foreign manufacturers register their generic drugs in Laos?
- What are the timelines and costs involved for generic drug registration in Laos?
- What is the post-approval process such as importation and license to import?
Get Details on Regulatory, Requirements, and Process for Registering Generic Drugs in Laos.
Credevo has prepared this report by collecting the relevant information as per the current understanding and awareness of Credevo. Click on the blue button below to download the report.