The Vietnam generic drug market is growing rapidly with increasing interest in many overseas manufacturers to register their drugs. Vietnam’s pharmaceutical market, along with generic drugs, has grown significantly in the last two years by 10% to US$5.2 billion and is estimated to reach US$6.6 billion this year. This expanding market growth contributes to the country’s per capita spending of US$85 billion for pharmaceuticals today.
You need to know the following to register your generic drug in Vietnam
- Which is the regulatory authority in Vietnam?
- How can foreign manufacturers register their generic drugs in Vietnam?
- How about Bioequivalence studies?
- Is the foreign bioequivalence data acceptable in Vietnam and in which conditions the bioequivalence studies are necessary?
- What are the complete requirements to register your generic drug in Vietnam?
- How about the manufacturing site accreditation, or other such requirements for registering the generic drug?
- What are the timelines and costs involved in generic drug registration?
- What is the post-approval process such as importation and license to import?
Get Complete Details on Regulatory, Requirements, and Process for Registering Generic Drugs in Vietnam.
Credevo has prepared this report by collecting the relevant information as per the current understanding and awareness of Credevo. Click on the blue button below to download the report.