Market Approval Process of Generic Drugs in Singapore
Singapore has become a global center for the pharmaceutical industry due to the cost-effective and reliable medical services, high-quality pharmaceutical manufacturing and research, access to regional markets, and a skilled workforce. Also, the Government has supported several schemes to drive innovation and development. This has created many manufacturers to register their generic products in Singapore.
The growing healthcare demand and the adoption of modern technology are driving Singapore’s pharmaceutical market further. Singapore invests a huge amount in the development of the healthcare system, and Singapore’s healthcare system holds the sixth position worldwide as per WHO. Singapore has well-established pharmaceutical regulations among Asian countries.
To register your generic drug in Singapore, you need to know the following,
- Which is the regulatory authority in Singapore?
- How can foreign manufacturers register their generic drugs in Singapore?
- What are different generic drug applications in Singapore?
- How about Bioequivalence data?
- Is the foreign bioequivalence data acceptable in Singapore?
- What are the requirements to register your generic drug in Singapore?
- How about the manufacturing site accreditation, or other such requirements?
- What are the timelines and costs involved in generic drug registration?
- What is the post-approval process such as importation and license to import?
Get Details on Regulatory, Requirements, and Process for Registering Generic Drugs in Singapore.
Credevo has prepared this report by collecting the relevant information as per the current understanding and awareness of Credevo. Click on the blue button below to download the report.