|Reports to||CEO/Assigned Manager|
Credevo is a global consulting organization supporting healthcare product development from clinical development to commercialization. Credevo provides strategic support in areas such as regulatory, clinical development, licensing (out-/in-), and feasibility support, for products including pharmaceuticals, biologics, nutraceuticals, and medical devices.
The intern will work closely with the company’s CEO/Assigned manager and undertake all tasks related to operations, including researching, creating content, and handling all related work to support the team in operations. The intern is required to work remotely and coordinate with all concerned to perform related activities.
The intern will be trained in the following activities (including, but are not limited to):
- Creating and managing content for presentations, articles, marketing and operations.
- Handling daily tasks and projects.
- Participating in meetings and presentations.
- Administrative tasks such as data entry or filing
- Creating and updating reports and documents.
- Developing and implementing projects or initiatives.
- Networking with professionals in the industry.
- Education: A degree in pharma / science / medicine.
- Experience: Some or no professional experience.
- Skills & Abilities:
- Flexibility to work at different hours of the day, depending on your timezone and hiring manager’s timezone.
- Able and willing to engage in meaningful, crisp and impactful conversations on video, audio and personal meetings
- Capable of preparing meaningful and crisp documents without grammatical, spelling or other errors, based on given details and instructions.
- Able to work comfortably on spreadsheets (google spreadsheets) – with formula, functions and other modules in the spreadsheet.
- Quick learner and work well without constant supervision.
- Expert ability to search various sites and sources to gather information, process the results obtained and prepare conclusions.
- Ability to understand and comprehend the needs of the work and cooperate well.
- Language Proficiency: Expert in written communication skills in English language – This should be demonstrated by prior work and on-the-spot test (during selection process). Good English speaking skills with ability to understand different international accents is also required.
IMPORTANT: You will need to login to your gmail / google account for authentication to apply.