Human Resources & Admin Associate
|Job Title||Human Resources & Admin Associate|
|Department||HR & Administration|
Credevo is a global consulting organization supporting healthcare product development from clinical development to commercialization. Credevo provides strategic support in areas such as regulatory, clinical development, licensing (out-/in-), and feasibility support, for products including pharmaceuticals, biologics, nutraceuticals, and medical devices.
The Human Resources & Admin Associate (HRAA) will work in close coordination with the company’s CEO and will be assisting in documentation for general management, administration and HR functions of the company, including communication with relevant parties and assistance to company management along with relevant functions. The HRAA is required to work remotely and coordinate with all concerned to perform related activities.
Essential duties and responsibilities (including, but are not limited to the following):
Incumbent should be able to perform the following activities, while working remotely:
- Developing, modifying and optimizing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and policies for the Human Resources (HR) Department.
- Creating/modifying HR templates as per the company’s current workforce needs.
- Managing company documents, such as contracts and agreements, maintaining and reviewing them.
- Assisting in general accounting and finance functions.
- Initiating workforce planning and developing the organization charts and position budgets.
- Plan the recruitments by performing the following activities:
- Creating Job descriptions and vacancy announcements.
- Exploring different channels to post the job.
- Screening resumes for minimum qualifications.
- Arranging test/interviews
- Running reference verifications.
- Salary Negotiations with the selected candidates.
- Drafting Offer Letters & Contracts
- Employee onboarding documentation.
- Providing orientation to new employees.
- Managing the employees payroll.
- Administering the time & attendance of employees.
- Managing performance management cycle.
- Maintaining personnel records and employee databases.
- Preparing staff data analysis reports.
- Handling employee grievances and code of conduct issues in accordance with the company’s policies.
- Managing general expenses, making travel and related bookings, organizing conferences, and scheduling plans.
- Performing employees exit checkout process.
- Assisting in general management and administration works as required.
- Performing other admin support related activities.
- Education: A degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Science, Arts, Commerce, or Public Administration.
- Prior Work Experience: At least 2 years of experience in the Human Resources, Administration and/or Accounting field.
- Job Knowledge:
- Knowledge of basic HR functions, processes, documentation activities, English communication, and admin support is required.
- An understanding of HR & Admin activities in remote culture is desired.
- Knowledge of the latest recruitment trends, and office support skills is a plus, and
- A previous experience / qualification / knowledge in medical / clinical / pharmaceutical work is welcome, though not required.
- Skills & Abilities:
- Flexibility to work at different hours of the day, depending on your timezone and hiring manager’s timezone.
- Able and willing to engage in meaningful, crisp and impactful conversations on video, audio and personal meetings
- Capable of preparing meaningful and crisp documents like reports, manuals, proposals etc, without grammatical, spelling or other errors, based on given details and instructions.
- Able to work comfortably on spreadsheets (google spreadsheets) – with formula, functions and other modules in the spreadsheet.
- Quick learner and work well without constant supervision.
- Expert ability to search various sites and sources to gather information, process the results obtained and prepare conclusions.
- Ability to understand and comprehend the needs of the work and cooperate well.
- Language Proficiency: Expert in written communication skills in English language – This should be demonstrated by prior work and on-the-spot test (during selection process). Good English speaking skills with ability to understand different international accents is also required.
IMPORTANT: You will need to login to your gmail / google account for authentication to apply.