Report on the Drug Registration Process in China
To register your drug in China, you need to know the following details
- What are the different categories of drug products in China?
- Which category does a specific product belong to?
- What are the documents required to register the specific category of drugs?
- What is the applicable accreditation or certification required for drug registration in China?
- How about clinical trial data requirements and clinical study waivers in certain circumstances?
- Who can register the medical products in China and/or hold the marketing authorization for a specific drug in China?
- What is the overall process applicable for registering specific drugs in China?
Get Details on Regulatory, Requirements, and Process for Registering Drugs in China.
Credevo has prepared this report by collecting the relevant information as per the current understanding and awareness of Credevo. Click on the blue button below to download the report.
Note: The details presented in the report are intended to help in creating awareness about the regulatory process and requirements for registering pharmaceuticals in China. While the report can be considered as an informative resource, it is not being presented as legal guidance, a binding document, or any authoritative report. The information in this report was prepared based on relevant information from the public domain as of the date, however, the Chinese regulations and requirements may change with time and it is advisable to refer to current regulations at any given time. It is recommended to confirm the specific details, requirements, and processes applicable to your specific products at a given time before initiating any process of registration.