To make a successful importation you need to answer the following questions related to the import of clinical ancillary supplies into China.
- What are the regulations for the import of ancillary supplies in China?
- Do we need to classify the ancillary products? If yes, how are ancillary products classified?
- What are the certifications and approvals required for various ancillary products?
- How can an Importer of Record (IOR) help you with such importation?
- Do we need to have a clinical trial approved before importation?
- What are the essential formalities to be made before making an importation?
- How about the CIQ and custom clearance?
- What is the process during and after importation?
- What about the port of import, depot, and distribution consideration?
Get Details on Regulatory Process, Requirements, and Aspects of Importation of IMPs and IMP Supportive Products.
With an increasing number of multi-site trials being conducted in different regions, we at Credevo, receive multiple queries asking for regulations and requirements of such importation along with importation services such as IOR or clinical trial-related services. This may also be due to the fact that the information found on the internet could be incomplete, outdated, or at times unrelated. The practical scenario of regulatory compliance could have many more aspects to be considered.
Credevo has prepared a report by collecting the relevant information as per the current understanding and awareness of Credevo. Click on the blue button below to download the report.
What would you get by downloading this report?
- Details on the regulations, requirements, and process to import Clinical Ancillary Supplies into China.
- Free assessment of your ancillary products by Credevo to check specific requirements that apply for import.
Note: The details presented in the report are intended to help in creating awareness about the regulatory process and requirements for importing Clinical Ancillary Supplies into China. While the report can be considered as an informative resource, it is not being presented as legal guidance, a binding document, or any authoritative report. The information in this report was prepared on the basis of relevant information from the public domain as of the date, however, the Chinese regulations and requirements may change with time and it is advisable to refer to current regulations at any given time. It is recommended to confirm the specific details, requirements, and processes applicable to your specific products at a given time before initiating any process of importation.