What is clinical trial feasibility?
Clinical trial feasibility is a process of evaluating the likelihood of conducting a particular clinical trial in a particular geographical region with the overall objective of optimum clinical trial completion in terms of timelines, targets and, cost.
Is it important to conduct clinical trial feasibility in rare diseases?
Yes, conducting clinical trial feasibility is crucial in rare disease clinical trials for the following reasons
- To identify the country which has a potential rare disease population available to recruit for the clinical trials.
- To find qualified investigators and capable sites that have previous experience in conducting rare disease clinical trials.
- To understand the regulatory scenario and local ethical requirements to initiate, conduct, and complete the trials.
- To obtain an overview of various timelines required for initiation, conducting, and completion of clinical trials.
All the above factors help in decreasing the chances for clinical trial delays or trial failures
How to perform clinical trial feasibility on Credevo?
Conducting clinical trial feasibility is super easy on Credevo, with only two simple steps. Sign up to create your profile & Post brief details of your project, that’s it. You reach thousands of clinical investigators/sites.
No clinical trial feasibility checklist or tools required
Clinical trial feasibility studies conducted on Credevo
Various clinical trial feasibility studies were performed with clinical investigators & sites worldwide on Credevo. Some of these clinical trial feasibility reports are available for everyone to utilize and get benefited.
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia – AML
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis – ALS
and many more
For more details, contact email@example.com