Dr. Vaishal Vora is a renowned psychiatrist working in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. Besides being an established medical practitioner treating hundreds of patients annually, he has a keen interest in clinical research. Having worked on several clinical trials on different indications in CNS segment, his primary areas of focus for clinical trials continue to be schizophrenia, bipolar disorder and depression. He believes in quality research and his site has successfully cleared inspections from USFDA and other agencies. He is available to discuss new clinical trials in CNS.
Here are some brief details of profile. For more details, log on to Credevo.
Therapeutic Area: Psychiatry
Professional Experience: 17 Years
Clinical Research Experience: 8 Years
Qualification: MBBS, MD (Psy), DPM
Site: Sneh Clinic, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, INDIA
Proven expertise and capabilities
Dr. Vora has worked on more than 35 clinical trials in psychiatry. These clinical trials includes many phase I-IV as well as BA-BE clinical studies. Here are some highlights of his rich and useful clinical trial experience.
- Worked on more than 35 clinical trials in schizophrenia, bipolar disorders and depression patients, besides multiple investigator initiated studies.
- Extensive experience and trained rater in scales like PANSS, BPRS, NS-16, CSSR-S, CGI , MADRAS, HAMD, YMRS etc.
- Provided services as a KOL to various CROs for opinion as a subject matter expert as well as protocol drafting.
- Trained as a rater in Singapore and Germany.
- Demonstrated highest number of verified ratings in various psychiatric trials at site.
- Associate professor of psychiatry in a medical college.
Dr. Vora has a well established site, equipped with all necessary infrastructure to support any clinical trial in relevant segments. Site is ably managed by clinical study coordinators and managers, under personal supervision of Dr. Vora.
Potential investigator for clinical trials in
Dr. Vaishal Vora would be happy to consider your new clinical trials and discuss ways to work on them.
Provide a brief introduction to your clinical trial requirement and contact details to get in touch with Dr. Vora.
Refer Dr. Vora
Share this profile with your colleagues and network to help them find a potential investigator.