Dr. Sabrina Benjamin, a thoroughly experienced investigator in internal medicine, conducts clinical research at a wonderful site in Tacoma WA USA. She has worked with many top 10 pharma and clinical research companies and holds a particular interest in Alzheimer’s disease, geriatric disorders, hypercholesterolemia, diabetes and cardiovascular diseases. She is also open to discuss other clinical trials in internal medicine segment. Her clinical site is well-managed by clinical research professionals and equipped with modern infrastructure.
Here are some brief details of profile. For more details, log on to Credevo.
General Preventive Medicine
General Vascular Surgery
Country: United States
Professional Experience: 38 Years
Clinical Research Experience: 30 Years
Site: Universal Research Group, LLC, Tacoma Washington (WA) United States
Proven expertise and capabilities
Dr. Benjamin has worked on more than 250 clinical trials from top 10 pharma, top 10 clinical research companies and other research focussed organizations. Here are highlights of her rich and long clinical trial experience and her potential.
- Worked on more than 250 clinical trials in Alzheimer’s disease, geriatric disorders, hypercholesterolemia, diabetes and cardiovascular diseases patients, besides several other internal medicine trials.
- Throughly trained in various aspects of global quality clinical research.
- Recruitment and retention are of utmost priority. Potential subjects are identified using current research patient database (30,000+ patients), referrals from local physicians, Internet/websites, advertising (dependent on sponsor budget for advertising) and other clinical sites services
- Site is managed by a team of clinical research professionals committed to patient safety, study recruitment and quality data.
- Able to quickly turn around all new clinical trial requests, contracts, data for necessary approvals and project queries.
Dr. Benjamin’s site is equipped with all necessary infrastructure to support any clinical trial including lab, centrifuges, -20 C Freezer, refridgerator, high speed interent, dedicated CRA room for monitoring, Fax/Copy/Scan, secured drug room that is temperature controlled and monitored daily. All equipments are calibrated annually.
Potential investigator for clinical trials in
Type 2 Diabetes
Post menopausal osteoporosis or osteopenia
Atrial fibrillation / Atrial flutter
Coronary Artery Disease
Dr. Sabrina Benjamin would be happy to consider your new clinical trials and discuss ways to work on them.
Provide a brief introduction to your clinical trial requirement and contact details to get in touch with Dr. Benjamin.
Refer Dr. Benjamin
Share this profile with your colleagues and network to help them find a potential investigator.